2012年2月17日星期五

toms for cheap for women with discount price

He is the last Hollywood cheap toms playboy, a debonair movie star with a cast of famous friends and a succession of beautiful women on his arm.With two Oscar nominations this year alone, George Clooney seems like he has it all.
But the 50-year-old actor reveals in a new interview that he suffers from bouts of loneliness, lives with chronic pain and has trouble sleeping. Opening up: George Clooney with girlfriend Stacy Keibler at the Golden

Globes in Hollywood last month‘Gorgeous’ George even confesses to being cheated on – and dumped.The private agony of Tinseltown’s most eligible bachelor is revealed in a lengthy, soul-searching interview with The

Hollywood Reporter, the ‘bible’ of the film industry in the US.Far from his image as a jet-setting superstar, Clooney says he’s in bed most nights by 10pm.But he relies on the flickering of the TV to doze off and wakes up

often throughout the night.‘Turning off the television causes snow leopard toms me to think, and once I start that vision roaring, I have a very tough time getting to sleep,’ he admits. ‘I’m able to numb out.’ Hollywood circuit: Clooney, seen

here with pal Brad Pitt, says he can feel the most lonely at a big public event
But he adds: ‘Without question, I wake every night five times.’
Although he is seen as the leader of a modern-day ‘Brat Pack’ with friends like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and Matt Damon, Clooney said he also suffers from loneliness.
‘Anyone would be lying if they said they didn’t get lonely at times,’ he says.
‘The loneliest you will get is in the most public of arenas: You will go to a place and end up in the smallest compartment possible, because it’s a distraction to everybody, and you end up not getting to enjoy it like everyone

else.’ He adds: ‘I have been infinitely more alone in a bad relationship; there’s nothing more isolating. I have been in places in my life where that has existed.’
Eternal bachelor: Seen here last year with former flame Elisabetta CanalisHe is famously averse to marriage and every break-up comes with accusations that he’s afraid of commitment, but Clooney insists he hasn’t ruled

out marriage.‘A couple of years ago, [Brad Pitt] really nailed me. He did one of those toms shoes wholesale shows and they asked him when he was going to marry Angie [Angelina Jolie], and he said, ‘I’ll marry when George can legally marry

[a man].’ He adds: ‘He really got me badly, something I have had to deal with the past few years. But I could give a s***.’
He’s friends with Pitt, calling him ‘one of the great guys,’ but he adds: ‘It’s different from what people think, meaning we don’t spend a lot of time together. He has been to my home in Como; we motorcycle together. But

until recently, I hadn’t seen Brad in a year.’ Clooney refuses to discuss his current relationship with statuesque former wrestler Stacy Keibler.The article resource come from www.tomsshoessale2012.com

没有评论:

发表评论